Green Rwanda Media Review - 23 November 2020
- KT Press reports that Rwanda National Police opened new automobile inspection centres.
- REMA reports about the hand-over ceremony of infrastructure installed through the LAFREC Project.
- Lonely Planet and other outlets report that Rwanda's conservation efforts have scooped a Best In Travel award for Wildlife Program.
- The New Times reports about plans to transform Kirehe’s Ibanda-Makera forest into a tourist attraction.
- The New Times reports that Rwanda is set to open Gishwati-Mukura park for tourism in December.
- 25 November: Accelerating the Circular Economy in Africa – Learning from Algeria, Ethiopia, and Rwanda with AfDB
- 25 November: Center of Excellence in Biodiversity and Natural Resource Management Seminar: Description of a new species in the family Pisuliidae in Nyungwe at 3pm (Details attached)
- 5 December: World Soil Day
- 12 December: Climate Action Summit
2. Ministry of Infrastructure | Rwanda @RwandaInfra: "Rwanda has embarked on promoting the use of renewable energy which is environmentally friendly & less costly. The current renewable energy share is 54%, the Generation is currently dominated by hydro which constitutes 44% of the Energy mix", Minister @claverGatete |#Infra4Dev 2020