Green Rwanda Media Review - 30 November 2020
- REMA reports that Rwanda has launched an economy-wide project to advance climate adaptation planning.
- The New Times reports about what can be done to reduce floods in Kigali.
- Inside Climate News reports that John Kerry will not be a stranger to international climate negotiations, including the Kigali Amendment.
- The New Times reports that there is a need to conserve medicinal plants.
- Top Africa News reports that Rwamagana District plans to put a tree nursery in each cell by 2022.
- Empower Africa shares an interview with Wastezon Founder, Ghislain Irakoze, on e-waste management in East Africa.
- Meteo Rwanda reports an MoU signed with the University of Rwanda to cooperate in research activities related to weather, air quality, Hydrometeorology, and climate
- Watch an interview with the CEO of the Rwanda Green Fund on e-waste management.
- 30 November - 10 December: GCF NAP Project - GESI Stakeholders consultations and site visits organised by REMA and GGGI.
- 2 December: CoEB seminar on "How a male-killing microbe hijacked the evolution of the African Queen butterfly". Join Here
- 3 December: Annual Membership Forum (NDC Partnership)
- 5 December: World Soil Day
- 11 December: International Mountain Day
- 12 December: Climate Ambition Summit
2. REMA Rwanda @REMA_Rwanda: Ubucukuzi bw'amabuye y'agaciro si impamvu yo kwangiza ibidukikije. Bushobora gukorwa mu buryo butangiza ibidukikije, kandi inyungu ziba nyinshi kurushaho @Mines_Rwanda @RMA_MiningRw @wmpRwanda @Mining_RWANDA @EnvironmentRw @RwandaWiamo