Rwanda Green Fund to share experience at Green Drinks Kigali
The CEO of the Rwanda Green Fund, Hubert Ruzibiza, will join Green Drinks Kigali to share the experience of the fund as an investor in green growth in Rwanda. The CEO will present the work of the fund, its success to date and the challenges for green investments in Rwanda.
The event takes place on Tuesday 5 December 2017 at Repub Lounge in Kimihurura.
The Green Drinks Kigali event will focus on investment opportunities for green growth in Rwanda. The topic was chosen in connection with the Rwanda Green Growth Week, organised by a range of partners working for a green Rwanda. During the event, participants will learn more and discuss the opportunities for investing in environmental sustainability and how these types of investments can be accessed in Rwanda. Speakers will present on the green investment landscape in the country, and investors will discuss their experiences in investing in green growth projects.
- Innocent Kabenga, Country Representative, Global Green Growth Institute, Rwanda
- Hubert Ruzibiza, CEO, Rwanda Green Fund
- Winifred Ngangure, Head of Investment, Rwanda Development Board
- Gayatri Datar, Co-Founder and CEO, Earth Enable
- 19:00-19:30 Networking
- 19:30-20:30 Panel Discussion and Q&A on green growth investment opportunities in Rwanda
- 20:30-21:00 Networking